Payment for courses
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking for all Sunday classes; this confirms your place on the class.
- Payment for 8 week term classes require a £90 non refundable deposit to reserve a bench and the remaining balance of £200 will be due on the first day of term; this confirms your place on the course.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card over the phone, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- We cannot hold places on courses unless we have payment in advance.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis
- Once booked, the course is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Missed lessons cannot be rescheduled. We hope that by giving you the dates of the classes in advance you can make the appropriate arrangements to attend the classes.
- If you have to cancel your place on a course we regret that no refund can be issued.
- In the very unlikely situation that The St Albans School of Jewellery needs to cancel a class we will offer a full refund or transfer for the class. In the event of a cancellation we will not be responsible for pre booked travel and accommodation arrangement or any other out of pocket expenses.
- Materials in the form of saw blades, solder and emery paper are provided for your first class but you will need to purchase your own materials thereafter. These items are available for purchase in the St Albans School of Jewellery.
- We do provide the base metals for you to make your projects. However, should you wish to make the items in silver there is an additional charge.